Maximiliane Stuckenberger was appointed as managing director.
Maximiliane Stuckenberger is a sports scientist (M.Sc. TUM) and fitness Manager (B.A. DhfPG). She gained experience in sales, consulting, social media, marketing, public relations in the position as a deputy director of a premium gym from 2011 to 2014. Her Portfolio was completed by her engagement in individual and group trainings, rehabilitation Trainings, various weight reduction concepts and speeches about health topics.
She has focused on standardization and ensrance of Quality in the gym industry since 2014. She has worked as a project manager for an gym chain. Her goal has been developing a franchise system. According to Maximiliane Stuckenberger, the challenge of a qualitative and modern standardization of health concepts is based on the consideration of individual requirements. This calls for the supervising trainer paing attention and being flexible in accordance with his or her expertise and experience.
You may find a summary of Maximiliane Stuckenberger’s education, licences and certificates below.
- Reiki III/ Reiki Master
- QiGong and Thai Qui Trainer
- Yoga Trainer
- B-Licence Fitness
- B-Licence Group Fitness
- Nordic Walking Trainer
- Spine Gymnastics Trainer
- Official Zumba Instructor
- Cardio Fitness Trainer
- Health Trainer
- Sports Rehabilitation Trainer
- Orthopedic Hip and Knee Training
- B-Licence Nutrition
- Ayurveda Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Mediterian Diet
- Company Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Communication Trainer
- Team and Quality Manager
- Sales- und Service Speciallist
- Consulting and Sales Speciallist
- Social Media Marketing Speciallist
- Team Leadership Speciallist
- Tribute to the university degree “Bachelor of Arts in Fitness Management“ (Final Mark: 1,0) at the promotion congress in Mannheim, Germany in 2014
- Tribute to the thesis “Analysis of Corporate Cultures with Particular Attention to the Company Fit 4 Life & Friends GmbH“ (Final Mark: 0,5) at the promotion congress in Mannheim, Germany in 2014